Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our first blog!!





Hey! We're new to blogspot!! We're the Battershell's. We are so excited to share our life with our family both in Ohio and North Carolina! We love and miss you guys!! Hope you enjoy reading about our lives!!

My silly girl!!









 So the other day I was loading the dishwasher and Tori was playing in the living room. After I started the washer I stood up to go find her and she was nowhere to be found, not to mention the house was quiet(which is never good). So the first place I checked was the bathroom. There she was on the floor surrounded by toilet paper... It made for a very cute picture.... I couldn't help but laugh!



Adam and I went to a fall party at the Youngs last night! We had so much fun and we were so excited that we got to dress Tori up like a ballerina!! Thanks for inviting us guys!! It was great!!













I am sick.... I couldn't help withthe kids at sharefest this morning which made me sooo sad!! But better to stay home that to get everyone's kids sick!! I probably helped more staying home! Haha. I hear it went well! Next year count me in!

To the Howells: We love you and cannot wait to meet Molly!!! Hope all is well!!!

Tori will be one next week! Pray for me!! My baby is growing up and I am an emotional basketcase!!!! :( 

0 comments: