Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So my baby turned one yesterday... Wow what a day!!! She has so many toys I don't know where to put them all, not to mention Christmas is right around the corner.... She had such a good time though!! I had a few tears the night before, I cannot believe she is one!! I relived the whole day I kept telling Adam well it's 8:00 am this time last year I was getting an epidural!! Haha I don't have much to say, because I have so many pictures!! So here is our day in order:

At my house we always got breakfast in bed so of course Tori had to get the same. She enjoyed her first orange sweet roll quite a lot. Then we opened a few presents...
Her little people farm: She is soooo ccute when she moos!!!
Then Adam and I took her to Muse park to feed the ducks... We had sooo much fun!!! Later on this week I will try to get the video of her sliding up here! She was so precious!! She just kept pointing and saying "Duck, duck, duck!!"


Adam did look too happy about this picture haha


5 bites for me 1 for the ducks.....


Daddy that one is getting a little bit too close!!


My pretty little one year old


There were 2 big geese mixed in there too


She got excited


They came really close to us
So then we had a party at our house for the family and everyone came over and brought gifts... First we opened presents which is such an ordeal for a one year old.... Here's just 2 pictures from that....


Nana making sure I don't fall off the box... She climbed up there all by herself haha



So on to the cake! It was so cute to watch her eat that blue and yellow cake!!!

We were all singing Happy Birthday to her. She thought it was pretty funny
Woah mom this is cool!!
Silly blue face
Clapping for herself
NUM!!!


A picture of my masterpeice: her #1 duck cake

Our Family

I had to add this one... This was this morning she sat under the table with her baby doll.
So all in all it was an eventful, wonderful, and exhausting day!! I forgot to pick up the balloons and my camera died twice, but all in all it was perfect. She is such a precious blessing!!!! I cannot believe it has been a year! I will post again next week after her party Saturday!!! 

1 comments:

Margie said...

Tori is adorable! I know it is sad to see them grow up so fast! I am glad she had a fun birthday!