Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tori's birthday



All of the babies and mommys


Andi





Brayden


Carlee Hayes

Olivia
Molly


Me,Tori, Molly, and Jen Howell
Molly was adopted from Korea about 2 weeks ago!!! She's adjusting so well and we love her already!!! It was so sweet to watch them play together for the first time!!

Duck Theme :)


The pink cake

Table

It was soooo fun!! I don't have time to comment on all the pictures but I will let you know who the people are if you dont already know. The party couldn't have been better. She had a great time and she had a lot of friends come over!! There is one picture of her laying on the floor with my sister Maggie, she kept leaving the room all night trying to go put her hands in the cat's drinking water... so I went to catch her thinking she was about to try yet again and I found her laying on the floor next to Maggie jsut kicking her legs. It was just so cute!! She loves the happy birthday song. Everytime we sang it she knew that all eyes were on her and she ate it up!! Her birthday was such a success and I loved every minute of it! Thanks everyone for coming to the party and all the sweet gifts!!!!!


0 comments: