Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Birthday!!



I had such a wonderful birthday, that I just have to share!! The morning began with cinnamon rolls in bed for breakfast, and the sweetest birthday song ever from my sweet Tori.  My husband got me a beautiful picture frame with all the professional pics taken back in May to put on our wall.

After Adam left for work, Tori and I headed over to a friend's house where we spent the morning hanging out, having coffee, pizza, and cupcakes!! My mother-in-law had a cake, and balloons waiting for me at her house, and a brand new coolpix camera!!! And then, as if that wasn't enough!!, my Mom and my siblings came with angel food cake and strawberrys (my favorite), and some sweet gifts from them. Then!!, Adam took me to Outback, where we had an awesome time, and then to the Baymont Inn and Suites for a night away! :) He had decorated the entire room with rose petals and 2 dozen roses were in a vase, with Champagne in the fridge. I was so pleasantly surprised, that he would do such a sweet thing for me!! Thanks baby!!! The next morning Nana brought Tori up to swim in the indoor pool at the hotel which was a blast! It was a perfect birthday!! Thank you everyone, and thank-you especially to my sweet Adam!!!



0 comments: