Monday, March 15, 2010

Third to go...

Wow, that was fast!! As soon as I was done with the last post, the guy who was coming for Kila called and said he was 10 minutes away. I cannot believe what great homes these little guys are getting!! God is good to my tender heart, even when it's "just a dog." This guy served in the military for 8 years(I think) and has now decided to go back to school. He lives in Smyrna and goes to MTSU. He was ecstatic to get this puppy(As you can tell by his face, he couldn't stop smiling!) This guy seemed very well balanced with a good job and a happy home. He has one other male dog, and thought a little female would make his home perfect. All he did, the whole time he was here, was grin, ear to ear, and pet and kiss that puppy(And Mya and the cat haha). It made me so happy to see how excited he was!! He reassured me at least 4 times, that she would be loved and well taken care of, and I believe him 100%. He just got a fence put up around his 1 acre backyard, and can't wait to let her run!

 The last 2 pups look rather lonely, but their owners will be picking them up at the end of the week. Can't believe the experiance is almost over.... I'm feeling a tad bit repetitive but the only word I have for all of this is bittersweet!! 

Kila I hope you always make this sweet guy smile like that!

0 comments: