Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have realized...

Throughout these 2 years that I have been blogging I have realized that I love to write, but I prefer to write more serious, thoughtful things than "Hey guess what we did today!" It's funny because the pictures and what we did today is alot easier, but I feel that if people are going to read my blog, they want to read something worth reading. I also have realized that I second-guess every post I write. I have seriously at least 20 posts started, but never finished, or didn't make the cut once I was ready to post it. I laugh at myself for being so silly... Honestly I don't even know who is reading this anyways, so why do I care?? Lol, that being said, I am going to try my hardest to post a blog more often with content that will, hopefully, be worth your while!  :)

2 comments:

Your Cousin Emma said...

I like all of your posts. I love to read your blog!!!

Your Cousin Emma said...

Your blog inspires me to write!!!