Friday, January 7, 2011

Best Friends...

Tori loves her friends. This past year I have had the joy of watching her and her very first best friend. Taylor and Tori are double trouble. They play together, and search one another out in a group setting. Sometimes they fight like sisters, but for the most part they really love each other. They dance, laugh, and play and really hate when they have to say goodbye. Tori includes Taylor and her family in her prayers each night, and she asks me often when her "Savorite sriend" is coming to play again. Good thing her Mommy and I get along so well haha. It is such a blessing that Tori gets to experience a friendship like this so early in her life. I pray that this friendship will be one she keeps! They will love to look at their baby pictures together one day! haha. 

2009 was a hard year for me. I felt very alone and I missed the people who I used to have close relationships with, but had lost touch as our lives went different ways. I prayed for a friend often. God answered my prayers with Emily. This is Taylor's Mommy, and I have an equally special relationship with her. She is such a sweet, godly woman who just gets me. She is one of those people who is just irreplaceable and I know I can trust her with every part of who I am. I am so thankful to God for putting these precious girls in our lives.  

"A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, 
blesses you with love, and encourages you with hope."











1 comments:

Your Cousin Emma said...

Tori is SOOOO cute!!!!!

She and Taylor look alike!!!