Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's just a feeling....

Tonight is one of those nights where I can't sleep and I know God wants me to pray. Maybe it's for the Bomar family who lost their son tonight, or maybe for the Huggins who lost their baby 2 days ago... maybe it is all these things and more, whatever it is I will obey! It's so strange to me how I can just know that this is God pushing me to pray and pray harder... I know he's using this prayer somehow... I selfishly wish I knew how or whom I was affecting lol. I just can't sleep and I stand at my kitchen sink, cleaning, praying, and sometime singing(shh don't tell!!) until I get tired. I'm thankful for this feeling, because if nothing else it gives me a peace I cannot explain, and a long conversation with my best friend that I wouldn't trade for all the sleep in the world...To anyone and everyone that needs prayer tonight.... I'm praying for YOU!

My verse for tonight:

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

0 comments: