Monday, April 19, 2010

Mama getting creative...

When we left for our trip I wasn't sure how Tori would do with us being gone so long.(She barely missed us at all!! haha!) So I made her a sticker chart to count down the days till we came home.... It was a big hit!! Here's a picture of it after she put the stickers on!

In case you can't read my little poem it says: 
"Tori Grace we miss you so!!!
And we just thought that you should know
That we will see you smiling face
When all the stickers are in place!"

I sent it with her to Gigi and Papa's house with a set of stickers and put something on each day for her to do! She had a blast with Gigi, Papa, and her Aunts and Uncles, and honestly barely missed us at all! Thanks so much to my Mommy and Daddy for keeping her for us!! We had an awesome break from real life. :)

0 comments: