Thursday, April 15, 2010

Remodel...

After all the puppies left we decided it was time for a change. First it was important that we clean our rug, because it got peed and pooped on more than once during this puppy adventure. So we rented a rug doctor and cleaned 3 rugs at my house plus my recliner(I also went and cleaned 3 of my Mother-in-law's rugs, and her couch!! I was busy those 2 days haha) After the cleaning we decided since everything was already off the rug, why don't we move things around a bit!! So, after trying a few different things we finally settled with an awesome new arrangement, that opens up the living room a whole lot more!!! As a bonus, my mother-in-law bought us a wall mount for our TV, which makes everything look 20 times better!!(Thanks Anita :) :) We love it!) After the remodel I was still in clean mode, so I cleaned Tori's toys, and moved them around a bit. Man it feels good to get stuff done!! Wish I had a before and after shot, but all I have is this picture of Adam and Tori vaccuming off the rug after it had been cleaned... cute pic anyways :) I'm so happy with the end result, and now we have a nice, cozy living room with a lot more room than there was before :)



1 comments:

Jill said...

it's time for cg to come to your house!!! looks so great! like that rug!