Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Potty Training.... Step Two

We are patiently awaiting our potty. Tori told me today(and yesterday), "Mommy, my potty come i-i-inn da mail... I-I-I-In a box! but, but it's a blue one mommy, a blue potty!!" so cute! Can you tell I'm loving the stutter? Her brain is working too fast for her mouth, and she just can't get it out! lol anyways back to the matter at hand. So the past 3 days we have been beginning the process of potty training, and today was our first day to wear big girl panties! She did have an accident in them, but I'm so proud of her!!! We sat on the big potty, I gave her some juice, and read "Once upon a potty" at least 4 times today. I will post a picture of her sticker chart later this week!! When it has more stickers on it :).... I'm determined this time, and so is she!! She'll be a big girl in no time!



If you are looking for a good potty book this one is great!!! There's also a boy version if you have a boy :)

0 comments: