Thursday, April 15, 2010

Puppy 4 and 5

Ok guys I didn't forget!! Attica who is now Tessa has gone to my closest friend Emily and her husband Daniel. They have a little girl named Taylor, who loves her friend "Ori" (Tori) and her new "Uppy Essa!"(Puppy, Tessa). We love this family so much and are so ecstatic that we get to watch Tessa grow up!! We already got to puppy-sit over Easter so it was nice to have a puppy back in the house for a few days! I will get a picture of the family up soon but for now, this is a picture of Tessa, Taylor, and Tori at our church Easter Egg hunt.

Our 5th puppy, Nova, who is now Bree went to Adam's closest friend Jerry. I still don't have a picture of him and the puppy yet, but I will update as soon as I do!! Both of these little guys get to come back over and see their Mommy from time to time, and we are loving seeing them every now and then.... 

0 comments: