Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introducing...

The newest member of our family, Bella!! This pretty kitty wandered in to our carport one night in July to get out of a downpour and never left!! She was extremely malnourished and so sad looking, but she was sweet and loving from the moment she walked up. I gave the best effort I could to get her a good home, and not get attached, but after 2 weeks of trying, and no luck at all, I didn't have the heart to drop her off at a shelter and not know what happened to her. So, after a check-up 2 weeks ago from the vet, we got the ok to bring her inside and introduce her to Sam and Mya. She fits in perfectly with all of us!! She's still getting used to Mya, but she loves Adam, Tori, me, and Sam!! So happy that my Sam has a playmate, and that Adam finally has a cat that likes him! haha. She is such a sweet, playful, pretty little thing!! Thanks for adopting us Bella!!


She is always playing!
Best friends...
I'll clean your ears if you'll clean mine!

1 comments:

Elisabeth B. said...

when i saw the post title i thought you were having a baby!!!!