Friday, September 24, 2010

Not a Fan

Around here we are not fans of Halloween. I honestly HATE it. I hate covering my baby's eyes in every store. I hate worrying about what she might see and the nightmares that could follow. Why our culture would devote a day to scaring children is beyond me and absolutely no fun in my opinion... That being said I still LOVE fall, and I love that Tori still gets to dress up to go to a Fall Festival and then again for her birthday since it is so close!! I am planning on making her costume, but I haven't put much thought into it yet... I should probably do that soon! lol I have been seeing pumpkins outside of all the stores and I got all excited at the thought of going to the pumpkin patch soon!! And then I thought hmm... how could I decorate a pumpkin that would be fun and different?? So I googled a bit and found this cute picture!! I am going to see what I can do with this example and create a few of my own fun pumpkins! Stay Tuned for pictures of mine!!

0 comments: