Friday, September 24, 2010

My mind drives me crazy

For those of you that do not know I have ADD, not the bouncing in my chair, can't sit still kind of ADD, but the can't focus, can't remember, can't do more than one thing at a time, daydream all day long kind of ADD. My brain will not slow down tonight. I'm laying in bed trying to sleep, can't sleep decide to call someone and chat for a minute, no one answers cause it's 10:30 at night, then I lay back down and this is how my mind goes:

I have got to get my coupons together so I can go to the grocery store

I need dog food TOMORROW

Did I feed the cats?

I need a haircut

I wonder what time Westin will be here in the morning?

Dang didn't brush my teeth... I don't want to get up...

Gross...

I didn't take Mya to get her heartworm shot I have got to remember to do that tomorrow...Heartworm shot for Mya.... Heartworm shot for Mya

I am going to jerk these covers off of my husband if he does stop moving

Where is my favorite pillow... gasp he has it under his head... pull it out (sweetly) That's better

God I could really use some patience tomorrow, and maybe a little guidance for my disobediant 2 year old.... Sorry I started that prayer wrong, Thank you for today!! Even if my baby is driving me crazy, it was really sweet and adorable when she sang "A dream is a wish your heart makes" even if it was off tune. It really was a good day.

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow

I want to have a picnic with Tori and Westin out back

I hope it doesn't get too cold to go camping one more time

I love camping

I want a new flashlight

Did I get Sam inside??

Wet clothes in the washer... I'll just rewash them tomorrow

O man sorry God I was praying, I didn't mean to get off track... (did my best to focus and prayed some specific prayer request I won't share)... thank you for such wonderful friends, and my precious family I love you Jesus! Night

Gotta set my alarm...It's 11:10!?... I've been laying here thinking for almost an hour...

I just went to the bathroom there is no way I have to go again...

ugh... might as well brush my teeth...change the clothes to the dryer... check my facebook...let Sam in... there was something else... o what was it...O yea! Feed the cats...

and then write a crazy random blog about how my mind is driving me crazy!!!!! I have got to get this under control. You would think by now I would be used to it, but really the older I get it seems to get worse... Maybe this rant will help me be tired... here's hopin!

1 comments:

Natalie Meagan said...

man, i have ADD to then. Should look into that. I lay awake so often at night with thoughts just like these and dont remember anything the next day.

<3