Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Hobby...

Some people knit, some people read a good book, some people fish, some people widdle, some people build things, but me... I take pictures! It IS my hobby. Pictures tell a story for me, they remind me of that moment. I enjoy it and I do it because I absolutely love to do it!! It may be a picture of the Buffalo River, or my sweet little girl, or my husband, or a sweet moment, or my animals, or my best friends kid, or a hippo at the zoo, or the way the blocks all over the floor look... whatever it may be, I look for those opportunities and I try to catch them... Maybe one day I will purchase an awesome camera and photoshop and really do it up big... but for now my little Nikon photoshoot digital camera and the built in editor of my iphoto does the trick... I am going to TRY to make a day each week that I post 3 pictures that I have taken, old or new. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!








Just a taste... These are all from the past month... more to come!! Hope ya like them :)

0 comments: