Thursday, February 18, 2010

My little munchkin hates to have her picture taken


It's become this sneaky game of how fast can I get the camera and capture this moment before she realizes that I am trying to take her picture, and hides her face from me! The other day she was sitting on the floor in her PJs with her knee up to her chin and her elbow on top propping her head up. It was so cute!! I had to have a picture. So I began the sneaking, and walked around like I was going to go get a cup of coffee. Then I peaked around the corner with the camera, and she saw me... missed it... dang! So, then I tried to get her to do it again and I said very sweetly, "Tori can you put your knee back up like you had it so mommy can take a picture??"  She laid face-down on the floor, head in her hands,  and said to me "No, you not takea my piture mommy!!! I not yike it!!" She thinks she won this one, but I think the picture I got is quite cute, Success!!


0 comments: