Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowlady, hot chocolate, and puppies



So this winter Tennessee has had a ton of snow!! Usually around here we are lucky if we get snow that sticks once a year. This year we have had snow, ice, more snow, and lots of kids jumping up and down when they hear "school is closed due to inclement weather." The first few times it snowed I was sick with the flu so Adam and Nana took Tori out.  I ventured out once to take a few pictures, than ran back to my warm bed. So, today when I looked outside and realized that there was enough snow to play in I said, "Ok Tori let's go!!" She played a little while, I took a few pictures, and then I thought... "Tori has never made a snowman!" I don't think she's ever even seen a real snowman. So, off we went to the front yard and made our first ever snowlady!! Tori LOOOVVEDD it! She got to help me roll the snow into balls, then we went to her dress-up basket and picked out some clothes for "Ms. Snow." It turned out to be the cutest snowlady I have ever seen!!! I can't believe we've never done this before!




She had such a blast!!!

Then after playing in the snow, we came in for hot chocolate/coffee, and I captured a few sweet moments with my little girl.


Last, but not least!! The puppies are officially "crate training" wish me luck!! The first day is going wonderfully!! After 10 minutes of whining, all 5 of them slept quietly for 2 hours in the crate! WOOHOO!!
"SHH!! Mommy the puppies seeping!!" 

0 comments: